Whether you’re already invested in organics or new to the organic concept, there’s so many ways you can get involved this September.
Australian Organic Awareness Month (or AOAM for short) is all about supporting the certified organic industry in Australia. There are many different ways you can show your support, from becoming more aware of where you can purchase certified organic products, to educating yourself and others about the importance of organic certification marks.
We’ve put together a few simple ways you can get involved.
Download the Digital Supporter Kit
Our AOAM Digital Supporter Kit for Consumers includes a range of digital assets including social media tiles with our iconic Awareness Month branding so you can show your support and help to spread the word about Certified Organic this September.
Join our Social Media Campaign
There are several ways you can join our social media Awareness Month campaign:
- Follow @australianorganic on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Use our AOAM Stickers in your Instagram and Snapchat stories – simply search for ‘AOAM2020’ when looking for Stickers
- Use the #ChooseOrganic, #WhyOrganic and #AOAM2020 hashtags on your organic posts, and make sure to tag or mention @australianorganic
- Share your inspiring organic stories with us – what motivates you to buy organic? We love to hear your stories so let us know!
- Help to promote organic brands and businesses – post about your favourite organic brands, producers and retailers using the above hashtags and help to support their businesses
- Share your organic recipes – recipes are always a winner on social media, so make sure you tag us in your delicious organic recipes!
Sign Up to Bud Organic Club
Want to learn more about certified organics, living an organic lifestyle and the benefits of organic? Sign up to the Bud Organic Club and receive exclusive articles, recipes, tips and special offers from our partners, with access to a member only online portal. What’s more, it’s absolutely free to join!
Cook with Certified Organic & Get Your Recipe Featured!
We want to see your organic creations!
If you’ve recently cooked up with certified organic ingredients, you can submit your recipe to be featured in our Bud Organic Club website and newsletter. Terms and conditions apply.
Get Involved this September
However you decide to get involved this Australian Organic Awareness Month, remember to always look for the ‘Bud’ logo and other organic certification marks to know you’re choosing a truly organic product.