Kialla’s Lamington Porridge is ready in 90 seconds for those days when you’re in a hurry. However, why not dress up your porridge for a deliciously decadent weekend brunch?
Serving size: 2
- 100g (2/3 cup) Kialla Pure Foods Lamington Porridge
- 350ml of your favourite milk
- Organic chocolate or choc drops (we love Organic Times chocolate drops)
- Rich chocolate hazelnut spread (eg: Pana Organic Hazelnut & Chocolate spread)
- Fresh organic raspberries and strawberries
- Coconut chips
Divide the porridge into 2 bowls – 1/3 cup for each serve.
Add 175ml of milk to each bowl.
Stir then microwave on high for 90 seconds. Let sit for a minute as the bowls will be hot.
Add all the oats and milk to a small saucepan. Stir to mix.
Heat gently to a simmer stirring occasionally. Add more milk if the porridge is becoming too thick.
Cook for a total of about 2 mins then remove from heat and serve in 2 bowls.
Add chocolate chunks or chocolate drops immediately and stir in gently.
Swirl a dessert spoon of the chocolate hazelnut spread over the top of each bowl.
Sprinkle with coconut chips and fresh raspberries and/or strawberries.
Eat while warm.