Fancy a healthier version of the infamous Shamrock Shake this St. Patrick’s Day?
Try our simple recipe for a quick and healthy alternative that you can make at home. What’s more, it’s a great way to sneak in a portion of fruit for the day!
- 1 cup organic milk of choice (including dairy-free alternatives)
- 1 large organic frozen banana
- 1 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp pure organic peppermint extract
- To top: sprinkle of organic cacao powder or cacao nibs
Optional (for green colour):
- ½ tsp matcha powder
- Or ½ tsp green tea powder
- Or ½ tsp spirulina
- Or ¼ cup frozen spinach
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve in your favourite glass with a reusable metal straw, or a chocolate straw.
- Top with cacao powder or cacao nibs, or even some whipped cream.