Enjoy this iced tea made with Higher Living Ginger Kick Organic Tea, lemongrass and lime for a refreshing, zesty non-alcoholic drink that will satisfy any taste buds. Recipe by My Food Religion.
- 3-4 Higher Living Organic Ginger Kick Tea bags
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1/2 cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 1 lemon or lime, sliced into 1/8’s (skin on)
- 500ml boiling water plus 500ml room temp water
- 1-2 tsp raw honey, optional
Chop the ends off your lemongrass stalk so you have approx 20cm piece.
Use the back of a heavy knife to bruise the stalk all the way long to help release the oils.
Add the lemongrass, honey, 1/2 lemon and tea bags to a large jug and cover with boiling water.
Allow to steep for 5 minutes then add remaining water. Allow to cool to room temperature then remove tea bags, add mint and refrigerate until cool.
Enjoy on a warm sunny day!