- 250g organic beetroot, roasted, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 250g raw beetroot, grated
- 1 lemon, juice only
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup roasted walnuts, plus a few extra for servin
- 1 tsp of cumin seeds
- 1 tsp of fennel seeds
- 2 tbs of tahini
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup of Barambah’s All Natural Yoghurt
- Salt and pepper
Marinate the grated beetroot in the lemon juice and set aside.
In a dry pan, over medium heat, toast the cumin and fennel seeds for 2 – 3 minutes
Add the spices to a blender along with the roasted beetroot, breadcrumbs, walnuts, tahini, garlic and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
Fold Barambah’s All Natural Yoghurt and the raw Beetroot through the blended dip.
Season to taste and serve topped with sesame seeds and toasted walnuts.
Learn more about Barambah Organics range of products here.