Try this delicious, gluten-free quinoa salad from My Organics, perfect for a healthy diet! This recipe calls for one cup of My Organics Quinoa White, and can be made with fresh and seasonal vegetables.
Serving size: 4. Cooking time: 45 minutes.
- 2 punnets mixed mini capsicums, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of My Organics Quinoa White
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups rocket
- ½ cup My Organics Pecans Natural, chopped
- 100g feta cheese, cubed
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- On a baking tray, bake capsicum and sweet potato in with some extra virgin olive oil for 20-25 minutes.
- In a small pot boil water, add a stock cube and cook quinoa for 20-25 mins.
- Combine rocket, red onion, pecans and feta.
- Add capsicum and sweet potatoes to a serving dish.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad.