- 1 small red apple, core removed (skin left on) and finely diced
- 1 small orange, peeled and finely diced
- 100g strawberries, stalk removed and halved
- 100g blueberries
- 60g panela sugar (substitute brown sugar)
- 250ml kombucha
- 80ml brandy
- 60ml Bertolli Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 200ml ginger beer
- 750ml bottle sangria red wine
- Edible flowers, to decorate (optional)
Combine apple, orange, strawberry and blueberries in a 2-3 litre jug. Add sugar and use a muddler or wooden spoon to stir and slightly squish the fruit just a little – about 45 seconds.
Add kombucha, brandy and balsamic vinegar and stir for a further 45 seconds to combine. Add ice.
Add ginger beer and sangria wine and mix well. Ladle into serving glasses with a little ice, decorate with edible flowers.
Learn more about Bertolli’s Organic range here.