Welcome to the Spring issue of Australian Organic Connect, Australian Organic’s quarterly digital magazine connecting and updating the industry.
This month’s Spring issue is all about Australian Organic Awareness Month this September – our biggest annual campaign to date.
Highlights of this issue include:
- Learning more about the importance of achieving domestic organic regulation in Australia and what this could mean for organic brands and businesses;
- The importance of looking for certification marks on organic products in the mean time;
- We catch up with our 2020 Awareness Month ambassador Lincoln Lewis to hear more about what he learned on his visits to certified organic producers, processors and retailers in Queensland;
- Dr Liza Oates updates us on Australia’s first university course dedicated to organics at Southern Cross University;
- We speak to Paul Turner, General Manager of Fruit and Vegetables at Woolworths, about their growing organic range and how they are supporting Australian organic producers;
- We learn more about the journey to becoming certified organic with Owen Gwilliam;
- and we also feature our 2020 Awareness Month sponsors and supporters throughout.
The Spring issue is now available to read online and download via the link below.