Whether you’re a certified organic retailer or simply sell certified organic products in your store, there are so many ways you can get involved this September.
Australian Organic Awareness Month (or AOAM for short) is all about supporting the certified organic industry in Australia. From farm to plate and from home to garden, we’re celebrating organics across a huge range of different categories, and you should too!
Here are some easy ways to get involved.
Remember to share your promotions and activities with us on social media using the hashtags:
#AOAM2021, #ChooseOrganic, #AustOrganic and #WhyOrganic
Promote Organic In-Store
Try highlighting certified organic products in your store with an Awareness Month promotional campaign. This could be something as simple as offering a promotion or taste-testing in-store, or holding an event (or several events!) throughout September to celebrate the campaign.
You can also help to educate consumers about the benefits of choosing certified organic products and the importance of looking for a certification mark to know that what they are buying is truly organic.
Display AOAM POS
We have developed a range of Awareness Month branded POS to display in-store and promote certified organic products including posters and floor decal.
To receive a free POS kit for your store, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
POS kits are limited availability. Contact us to find out more.
Independent Retail Supporter Competition
Take part in our independent retail supporter competition to be in with a chance of winning an incredible prize!
Prize value: total $1,500
- 1 x Bud Organic Club Instagram static post in October
- 1 x exclusive EDM to Bud Organic Club (8,000+ consumers) in October
- Half page advertisement in December e-magazine to Industry
- 1 x box of certified organic products for the Store Manager valued over $250
- Share a static post on Instagram of your store displaying the AOAM POS
- Tag @budorganicclub and use hashtags #AOAM2021 and #ChooseOrganic
- Post must be published in September 2021
- Winner will be selected by the AOL Marketing team by 8 October 2021
Download the Digital Supporter Kit
Our AOAM Digital Supporter Kit includes a range of digital assets including email signatures, a poster, social media tiles and cover images featuring our iconic Awareness Month branding so you can show your support and help to spread the word about Certified Organic this September.
Join our Social Media Campaign
Social media is one of the easiest ways to let customers know about your business. There are several ways you can join our social media Awareness Month campaign:
- Follow @budorganicclub on Facebook and Instagram
- Use our AOAM Stickers in your Instagram and Snapchat stories – simply search for ‘AOAM’ when looking for Stickers
- Use the hashtags #AOAM2021, #ChooseOrganic, #AustOrganic and #WhyOrganic on your organic posts, and make sure to tag or mention @budorganicclub
- Share your inspiring organic stories with us, e.g. your brand journey or back story @budorganicclub
- Help to promote your organic brand or business – educate consumers about your products and why they should choose organic
- Share your organic recipes – recipes are always a winner on social media, so make sure you tag us in your delicious organic recipes!